- Sand Through My Fingers - Have total expenses of $15,000+ per month.
- Money Cube - Have a total income of $15,000+ per hour.
- Good Credit - Pay off $1,000,000 in bond debt.
- Multi-Millionare City - Have $10,000,000 in your treasury.
- Busy Downtown - Have at least 100 Commercial buildings in your city.
- Big Government - Place one of each of the City Hall departments on a single City Hall.
- Quid Pro Quo - Place one of each of all the modules on a single Mayor's Mansion.
- Industrial Revolution - Have 100 Industrial buildings in your city.
- Suburb City - Have 10,000 residents living in your city.
- Population Boom - Have 50,000 residents living in your city.
- Metropolis! - Have 100,000 residents living in your city.
- Jumbo Region! - Have 500,000 residents living in a region
- Mega-Region! - Have 1,000,000 residents living in a region.
- Suburbitopia - Have 500 Residential buildings in your city.
- My Favorite Mayor - Have 24 hours of a 75% or better Approval Rating.
- 'Worst. Mayor. Ever. - Hold an Approval Rating of below 50% for 24 hours.
- Best Mayor Ever! - Have an Approval Rating of 95% or more.
- Reolving Doors - Have 25 criminals released from jail cells in one day due to overcrowding.
- Bad Move, Creeps - Have your Police capture their first criminal.
- Redemption of the Sims - Rehabilitate 50 criminals in a day!
- SimCity University! - Have a University with each School module.
- No Child Left Behind - Plop 20 School Bus Stops in one city.
- High Tech Fire Fightin' - Add the HazMat Garage, the Fire Helipad, and the Fire Marshal Office to a Large Fire Station in your city.
- You're on Fire! - Extinguish 1 HazMat fire in your city in a day!
- Only You Can Prevent City Fires - Put out more than 10 fires in a day.
- Green Plumbobs - Pick up 10 tons of recyclables in your city in a day!
- Dump City! - Have 560 tons of garbage in your Garbage Dumps!
- Garbage Man! - Pick up 10 tons of garbage in a day!
- Medical Miracle - Plop a Hospital and treat 200 sick Sims in a day.
- EMT ASAP - Pick up and treat 50 injured Sims in one day.
- All-Powerful Region - Place of each type of power source in a region (Coal, Oil, Wind, Solar and Nuclear).
- Super-Powered - Have a city that consumes over 300 mW of power per hour.
- Ick or Treat! - Treat 200 kgal/hr of sewage at a Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Sewage Stuffing - With 10,000 or more residents, prevent sewage issues using only Sewage Outlet Pipes.
- Main Attraction - Have 300 low wealth tourists leave your city satisfied in one day.
- Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! - Run a successful stadium event in your city.
- Cruisin' Along - Have 2,000 Sims take a cruise in a day.
- A Streetcar Named SimCity - Have 1,000 Sims travel by streetcar in a day.
- All Aboard - Have 1,000 Sims take the train in a day.
- Sludge-Free H-2-0! - Pump 50 kgal of fresh, clean water in an hour.
- Aqua Max - Have a city that has over 100 kgal of water needed per hour.
- You Mean Business! - Plop every City Specialization HQ in the game.
- King Coal - Extract a total of 100 tons of coal.
- Electrical Magic - Assemble 4,000 crates of processors in a day.
- Sin City - Place one of each type of Casino in a single city.
- Penny Slots - Generate $200,000 in total revenue from casinos.
- Blast Furnace - Smelt a total of 100 tons of metal.
- All Oiled Up - Pump 10,000 barrels of crude oil in a day.
- Refined Tastes - Refine 40 barrels of fuel and 40 crates of plastic in a single city in one hour.
- To Be Ore Not To Be - Extract a total of 100 tons of raw ore.
- A Lot of Lots - Place 6 unique Storage Lot types on any Trade Depot or Trade Port.
- Trading Empire - Ship 250,000 Global Market export shipments.
- Moving Pictures - Assemble 100 crates of TVs in one day in a single city.
- Specialist First Class - Select "Guide Me" for any city specialization.
- The Big (Insert Fruit Here) - Have 50 high density, low wealth commercial buildings in your city.
- Technophile - Have 40 high density, high tech industrial buildings in your city!
- Skyscraper Magnet - Have 10 high density, high wealth commercial buildings!
- Billionarie's Playground - Have 10 high density, high wealth residential buildings in your city!
- Elite Estates - Have 50 low density, high wealth residential buildings in your city.
- Office Parks - Have 50 low density, high wealth commercial buildings in your city.
- Apartment Rows - Have 50 high density, low wealth residential buildings in your city.
- Llamahound - Have a municipal bus from a neighbor make 100 trips into your city within a year.
- Godfather - Have 50 crimes in one month in a region of 5,000+ residents.
- Extraditions - Have your police capture 50 criminals in neighbors' cities.
- A Burning Region of Fire - Have 50 fires extinguished in your region in a day.
- Time to Relocate - Have 200+ garbage issues at once in a region.
- Team Mayor - Grant approvals for 10 buildings for the region.
- The Philanthropist - Gift $200,000 or more to a neighbor.
- Make Sure You're Grounded... - Provide both power and water to a neighbor, at the same time.
- Bronze Anniversary - Play a city for 10 years.
- Silver Anniversary - Play a city for 25 years
- Golden Anniversary - Play a city for 50 years! Take a break!
- Dug Too Greedily and Too Deep - Mine 100 tons of coal and metal to gain access to the Earthquake disaster.
- What Goes Up Must Come Down - Have 200 tourists in day arrived in your city by air to gain access to the Meteorite Crash disaster.
- Laboratory Outbreak - Add a Diagnastic Lab to a Hospital and have 15 Sims die in a day to gain access to the Zombie Attack disaster.
- What's Cookin'? - Burn 100 tons of garbage in an Incinerator at the Garbage Dump to gain access to the Big Lizard disaster.
- We Are Not Alone - Ship any resource to a Space Centre Greatwok to gain access to the UFO Encounter disaster.
- Blowin' in the Wind - Have 24 Wind Turbines at Wind Power Plants in your city to gain access to the Tornado disaster.
- 2 Kilometer Island! - Have a Nuclear meltdown.
- Mayor Yuck - Have 500 sims complain about dirty water a day!
British City Set
- UK Character - Have 1,000 Sims picked up by double-decker buses from the Double-Decker Bus Terminal.
French City Set
- French Authority - Lock up 10 criminals at the French Police Station.
German City Set
- German Efficiency - Have 5.000 Sims take trips on trains from the German High-Speed Rail Station.