- This picturesque chain of islands has several cities on each of its three major islands. These rocky islands sit high in the water, with exposed cliffs dictating interesting city planning choices. Island shores with spectacular ocean views lend themselves well to developing wealthy resorts.
- Souchong Summit: All resources but oil; Rail, Port
- Lapsang Landing: All resources but oil; Rail, Port
- Ceylon Steppes: All resources; Rail, Port
- Oolong Peak: All resources but oil; Rail
- Toyokuni Strand: All resources but coal; Rail, Port
- Hokusai Cliffs: All resources; Rail, Port
- Hiroshige Overlook: Coal, Water, Wind; Rail
- Conch Beach: All resources; Rail, Port
- Cowrie Cove: Coal, Water, Wind; Rail, Port
- Triton Valley: Coal, Water, Wind; Rail
- Nautilus Plateau: All resources but oil; Rail
- The first four cities are a reference to various Eastern teas.
- The next three are references to Japanese artists.
- The final four are references to shelled sea creatures.
|Regions in SimCity (2013)|
|Cape Trinity||Sunrunner Bay||Whitewater Valley||Serenity Key||Reflection Atoll||Edgewater Bay||Desolation|
|Verdant Jungle||Granite Lake||Horizon Archipelago||Rambling Badlands||Discovery Delta||Titan Gorge||Viridian Woods|