- This article does not meet the quality standards of SimCity Wiki and may require a cleanup. You can help SimCity Wiki by editing this article.
Cheats are methods to break the rules of a game. It's up to each individual person whether they want to use cheats or not.
- No maintenance on railroads - Normally, railroads will deteriorate unless transport has 100% funding. However, railroads with electrical lines over them won't. Put electrical lines over all the railroads and set transport funding to 0%.
- 999,999 simoleons - First spend all your money. Put the game on the fastest setting and wait for the tax grid to appear. As soon as the screen turns black, hold L + R. While holding these buttons, change all settings to 0% and exit the screen (don't release the buttons yet). While still holding these buttons, use the menu to return to the tax screen. Raise all settings to 100% except for the tax rate. Set that to 20%. Exit the tax screen and the menu, then release L and R (be sure that your money is negative).
Congratulations! You now have §999,999. You might want to lower the tax rate now. Give those SimCitizens a break!
- Debug Menu - Type "priscilla" during the game.
- Flood - Type "Noah" during play.
- Free money - Use the "FUND" code twice, then enter the budget window and issue a regular bond. Repay the first two bonds. Now the third will earn $1.5 million a year.
- Gain $250 - Type "cass" during play. There's a good chance this may cause a disaster.
- Gain $500,000 - Type "imacheat" during play. This often causes disasters.
- Get a 25% bond - Type "FUND" during play.
- Get a lot of churches - Type "damn" or "hell" during play.
- Get a miliary base - Type "gilmartin" during play.
- Pirate Squid Club - Type "joke" during play to get the Pirate Squid Club picture.
- Shoot down helicopters - Use the centering tool and click the helicopter.
- Start a nuclear disaster - Type "gomorrah" during play.
- Stop floods - Type "Moses" during play.
To use a code, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C to open the cheat entry box.
- Access to all business deals - Type "let's make a deal".
- Access to all garbage structures - Type "garbage in, garbage out".
- Access to all ordinances - Type "i love red tape".
- Access to all power plants - Type "power to the masses".
- Access to all reward buildings - Type "pay tribute to your king".
- Access to all water structures - Type "water in the desert".
- Build for free - Type "i am weak". Demolition still cost money.
- Convert all dirty industries into clean industries - Type "nerdz rool". It only lasts until you exit the city.
- Get $100,000 - Type "call cousin vinnie". Go to the meet option and go to "Local Fundraising Event" and say yes.
- Get SimCastle - Type "call cousin vinnie". Go to the meet option and go to "Local Fundraising Event" and say no. Then type "zyxwvu".
- Lower all terrain by one level - Type "terrain down one". All existing buildings will be destroyed.
- Lower all terrain by ten levels - Type "terrain down ten". All existing buildings will be destroyed.
- Make seagulls fly over the map - Type "the birds".
- Make the ticker say what you want - Type "simon says x" to make the ticker say "x". "x" can be replaced with anything.
- Raise all terrain by one level - Type "terrain up one". All existing buildings will be destroyed.
- Raise all terrain by ten levels - Type "terrain up ten". All existing buildings will be destroyed.
- Reduce traffic and pollution - Type "traffic lights".
- Start a UFO Attack - Type "ufo swarm". Choose "Start UFO Attack" from the disaster menu.
- Turn all fresh water to salt water - Type "salt on"
- Turn all salt water to fresh water - Type "salt off".
Press Ctrl+X to bring up the cheat box. Type in the correct code for the desired effect.
- Access to all rewards- Type "you don't deserve it".
- Change city name - Type "whererufrom [name]".
- Change mayor name - Type "hellomynameis [name]".
- Display frame rate - Type "fps".
- Gain $1,000 - Type "weaknesspays".
- Gain $10,000 - Type "riskymoney". An earthquake will occur every four times you use this cheat (a nod to "F1" from the original SimCity.)
- Turn the map into a simulation of the "Conway's Game of Life" (gol=Game Of Life) - Type "gol".
- Hide empty zone color - Type "zoneria".
- Increase magnification - Type "size of [number]". The number must be between 1 and 100.
- Make your advisors llamas - Type "dollyllama". Type it again to change them back.
- Open Animation Recorder menu - Type "recorder".
- Pause/resume the clock - Type "stopwatch".
- Remove the power requirement for all buildings - Type "fightthepower".
- Remove the water requirement for all buildings - Type "howdryiam".
- Set the time of day - Type "whattimeizit [time]".
- Show coordinates when hovering over an object - Type "terrainquery [on/off]".
- Toggle Zots - Type "tastyzots".
During gameplay, press enter to bring up the console, and insert the following codes for the desired result.
- allinjure 0 - Heal everyone.
- allinjure 1 - Hurt everyone.
- allsick 0 - Heal everyone.
- allsick 1 - Hurt everyone.
- eureka - All buildings available to build.
- moneytree X - Gives you money (where X = amount of money).
- orbo - Gives energy.
- partridge - Makes everyone happy.
- reward all - All reward buildings available to build.
Note: Requires sandbox mode.
Enter these while playing in city/region mode in sandbox mode.
|ALT+F||Toggle Fire On/Off|
|ALT+C||Toggle Crime On/Off|
|ALT+M||Toggle Health Issues On/Off|
|ALT+A||Toggle Air Pollution On/Off|
|ALT+P||Toggle Ground Pollution On/Off|
|ALT+H||Toggle Homeless Sims On/Off|
|ALT+S||Toggle Sewage On/Off|
|ALT+T||Toggle Trash On/Off|
|CTRL+ALT+W||Increases hour earning by §5000|
|ALT+U||Toggles the level of futurization (Can crash your game)|
|ALT+N||Toggles ControlNet Need On/Off|