Viewing Airport Shipments
Select the Airport to view pending and active shipments. If more than one Cargo Airline is unlocked, users can scroll left or right by selecting the yellow arrows to view other shipments.
Active Airport shipments can be seen at a glance by looking at the Airport parking lot. If a shipment is active, a delivery truck with that country's flag will be parked there.
Completing Airport Shipments
To send off a shipment and collect the Shipment Reward, all items and their quantities need to be packed and sent off. Items can be packed by tapping the + box under each item, which will reward you with a little less than 14% of what the total items are actually worth at max value. The airplane will depart once items are packed and sent off, or when the departure time is up - whichever comes first.
Partially completed shipments will not give the Shipment Reward.
Manually refreshing Airport Shipments
Shipments can be manually refreshed by selecting New Shipment at the bottom of the shipment. A confirmation will appear, displaying the time the next shipment will arrive if it is cancelled.
- Paris shipments are on 8hr cycles.
- London shipments are on 12hr cycles.
- Tokyo shipments are on 18hr cycles.
Completing shipments will give one of three possible special residential items specific to that Cargo Airline. These items are used to upgrade Parisian, London, or Tokyo residential zones.
- Paris: Fashion Clothes, La Baguette, Luxury Bag
- London: Bobby's Helmet, Teapot, Telephone Box
- Tokyo: Bonsai Tree, Lantern, Lucky Cat
See: Special Items
Below is a list of items that may be requested for Airport shipments. The Min and Max columns give an idea of what to prepare for when those items are in an upcoming shipment.These will always be commercial items.
- ↑ https://help.ea.com/en/article/unlock-the-city-airport-and-paris-town/
- ↑ Data collected from 9th April, 2015 to 21st September, 2015. Game version from 1.2.28 to 1.5.7. City population from 457,882 to 1,010,896. Level from 22 to 27.